Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Following...


I sometimes wish I could duplicate myself and be able to give and do more, alas it is not quiet possible yet.  I do not tweet, because of time constraints, but I do follow some very interesting accounts that I would like to share with you:



@SoorCenterQ8: Largest private psychology practice in the Middle East. 20+ professionals providing full a range of therapeutic services with integrity and compassion.


@AtfaalDoc: Dr. Nadia Al Hamad's account.  A fantastic pediatrician that I have had the honor to have met with and often refer my clients to.


@specialmothers: Your only go-to account for adoption information and support.


@NYTMotherload: Tweets by the writers of Motherlode, The New York Times's parenting blog, exploring the many ways we raise our kids now.


@HealthyChildren: HealthyChildren.org is the official parenting Web site of the American Academy of Pediatrics.


@kcrs_group: Kuwait Child's Rights Society | Child abuse news | Promote child's rights, stop child abuse.


@SPEAKuwait: An inspirational advocacy group focusing on breaking the stigma associated with mental illness and psychology.


@DrSussanah: The lovely Clinical Coordinator & Supervising Psychologist at Soor Center.


@Oleana: Not only is this a super cute boutique for kids, but Oleana's owner, the beautiful Reem Al-Fadala, often blogs and tweets about events and news related to children.



Anyone else I should know about?









No comments:

Post a Comment